Who Cannot Buy Gabapentin Online?
You are not allowed to buy gabapentin Online if you have following health conditions
Gabapentin is an anti-epileptic drug, also called an anticonvulsant. It affects chemicals and nerves in the body that are involved in the cause of seizures and some types of pain.
Gabapentin is used in adults to treat neuropathic pain (nerve pain) caused by herpes virus or shingles (herpes zoster).
The Gralise brand of gabapentin is indicated for the management of neuropathic pain only. It is not used for epilepsy.
The Horizant brand of gabapentin, in addition to treating neuropathic pain, is also used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS).
The Neurontin brand of gabapentin is also used to treat seizures in adults and children who are at least 3 years old, in addition to neuropathic pain.
Use only the brand and form of gabapentin your doctor has prescribed.
Check your medicine each time you get a refill to make sure you receive the correct form.
Normally Gabapentin is suitable for all adult and children bigger than six years old.
But you are not allowed to order Gabapentin online if you have any of following health conditions
- You are younger than 18 years old;
- You have kidney disease;
- You have diabete disease;
- lung disease, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- a seizure (unless you take gabapentin to treat seizures);
- are taking an anti-depressant or sedating medication;
- liver disease and heart diseases;
- a history of depression, mood disorder, drug abuse;
- (for patients with RLS) if you are a day sleeper or work a night shift;
- You are breastfeeding mother or you are pregnant;
- have thoughts about suicide or actions
Stop immediately if you have any thoughts about suicide. Donot order Gabapentin online if you have suicide thoughts. Please go to your doctor to have your completely checked.
We do not mean you cannot buy gabapentin if you have above health situations, and you should go to your local doctor to have your health conditions checked and prescribe you gabapentin.